How to Turn Your Windows 10 PC Into a Wireless Display
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- . Open the action center. It’s represented by the speech bubble icon in the lower right corner of the screen.2. Click Connect.
3. Click Projecting to this PC.
A settings window appears.
5. Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
6. Select “First time only” or “Every time” under “Ask to project to this PC.” I recommend picking “first time only,” unless you’re really worried that some rogue person is going to grab your phone and project to your computer without your permission (and why would they want to?).
I recommend leaving “Require PIN for pairing” off since you have to grant permission on the receiving computer anyway. You can also decide whether you want your PC to receive projection requests only when it’s plugged in.
7. Click Yes when Windows 10 alerts you that another device wants to project to your computer.