How to Connect PC/Laptop to TV with HDMI
- Connecting your PC to your TV can enable to stream meditation content on your computer directly onto the TV screen. You can enjoy sessions loaded on your computer, access the internet with a bigger screen to look at, and more. All you need to connect the two devices is an HDMI cable that is included in the package.
- Connect the cable to the TV. Make note of the how the port is labeled (e.g. a number) as this might help later when making the connection.
- Connect the other plug to the PC. The slot is usually behind the CPU, if you have a desktop.
- Switch source video on the TV. On the TV, look for the options that switch sources of videos.
- Windows 7/8/10 provides an easy way to access and switch between external displays. The Windows key + P combination opens this handy toolbar.